Website powered by

Fantasy Blade

Update April 2019: I rehauled this project entirely. Redid the low and high models in Maya and Zbrush. Then brought it into Substance Painter to give it an older and abandoned look, which I felt complimented my sculpting a bit more.

This sword was the first time I used Substance Painter and Marmoset, along with my first experience with doing hard surface modeling in Zbrush. It was a fun experiment, and given I only had five weeks to work on it I'm surprised I got as much done as I did.

Christopher demers deh 03
Christopher demers deh 02
Christopher demers deh 04
Christopher demers su17 cg300a bbradbury cdemers sword 04

Beauty Shot Old

Christopher demers su17 cg300a bbradbury cdemers sword 01

Full Body Old

Christopher demers su17 cg300a bbradbury cdemers sword 02

Detail Work Old